Bielefeld’s Christmas Market is always a favourite destination. It attracts hundreds of thousands of visitors to the town every year. Enjoy the advent atmosphere with its aroma of gingerbread, mulled wine and numerous other Christmas treats. More than 100 festively decorated half-timbered stalls add magic to Bielefeld’s city centre in the weeks before Christmas.
The colourful and varied choice of shops within the pedestrian precincts offers an ideal combination of presents, crafts and culinary delicacies, while a programme of choir singing, concerts, storytelling and much more evokes the spirit of Christmas.
Advent Atmosphere and Christmas Treats:
Bielefeld’s Christmas Market
A Day at the Christmas Market
- one night incl. breakfast buffet in a central 3* or 4* hotel
- 1.5 hour guided walking tour through the old town
- stopover at ”Santa Claus’s House” on Bielefeld’s
Christmas Market with hot red wine punch and a grilled steak
- Price per person in a double room: from 65,00 €
- 1.5 hour guided walking tour of the old town
- 1 hour stopover at ”Santa Claus’s House” on Bielefeld’s Christmas Market with hot red wine punch and a grilled steak
- Entry to the History Museum
- Price per person 20.50 € for groups of 10 - 25 from Wed to Sun